Cryptocurrency (Crypton) mining is a process by which new coins are introduced into the existing circulating supply. Utopia rewards users that support ecosystem through mining by emission of new Cryptons. When you run Utopia or bot you will receive your share of collective reward. The more time your Utopia client or bots spend online, the more reward you will earn. Users are rewarded every 15 minutes being online for Utopia Mining Bot.
- Open Utopia Software and Click on tools > Mining Bots
- Click on Add new Mining Bot
- Type bot name and Create Bot
- Now Start Windows virtual machine and download bot file
- Extract file after download and copy that folder and paste that here C:\Program Files
- Open cmd and paste ( “C:\Program Files\Utopia\utopia_bot.exe” /k –token YOUR TOKEN HERE ) to start Mining bot
- You can get your Token id from Utopia software > My mining bot
- That’s it !!!
By default mining is enabled at your Utopia client. Mining has almost no effect on your CPU or HDD load and does not increase power consumption. You will receive Cryptons every 15 minutes (block generation time).
Minimum mining system requirements:
- 64-bit operating system
- At least 1024 MB of free RAM (2048 recommended)
- Internet connection
As long as you stay online and mining is enabled, you will receive reward.
By this way you can start your Mining Bot in your Windows Virtual Machine and Comment down for any question.