Started a new program at Google, and for that purpose they organized an event for bloggers and content publishers in Delhi called Google Question Hub, and they had about 300 bloggers from all over the country. In this we have to learn a lot, which is very important for us as a blog. I share my own experience here, what did you learn at Google Hub Event for Google Question Hub?
Many of you may know the Google Questions Center? How to use it? But there are many of our bloggers who are improving but do not know about this program. So if you want to join the Google Initiative so you have the right place.
Google Question Hub (GQH)
Within the Google Question Hub, publishers and bloggers will be helped to publish the article based on user search. Google’s team of experts reported that the original Hindi content was too small compared to English.
In this case, Google needs Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Tagulog and others. As such, more and more Hindi user content is being published in Indian languages and that’s why Google Question Hub started.
Google has created a tool called the Google Question Hub, which will only be given to publisher and bloggers. With the help of this tool, you can easily find such a topic – about any user looking for internet.
As if – if you want to write a post about a movie, all you have to do is enter the name of that movie into the Google Question tool. Then you’ll find it to see all the topics related to the most searched online movie being done.
Benefits of GQH:
This tool will solve every bloggers problem or say that this is the “Brahma Weapon” for Indian bloggers. No one can stop her from going ahead to use them properly.
- With his help you can find a topic to write content of any kind of food.
- We will not waste time searching for the subject to write content on our blog and will save us a lot of time.
- We can improve published content and write the answer as users want. This will increase free traffic to our website.
- The content we provide will be provided through the Google Question accordingly. From this, we can analyze the volume of content we provide and can improve it in the future.
- The Google Questions tool will make it very easy to understand the search engine algorithm and we can see why keyword ranking is in terms of ongoing changes in analytics.
How do I apply to the Google Question Hub?
If you’re a blogger and want to register in the Google Question Hub, you will not be able to access it online by searching online. Now in beta mode so only some people be granted access.
In such a case, if you want to do serious blogging work, you can access it. Just for this,